Tula Mic comes with a 1 (one) year limited warranty for the original owner, starting from the date of the purchase. Being able to prove the date of the original purchase with an invoice or receipt is mandatory if you require warranty service. You should also register your Tula Mic on our registration page.
If the product should need a repair during the warranty period no charges will be applied for parts or labor. This warranty does not cover:
- damage from physical abuse such as dropping the unit or impact from hard objects;
- physically damaged connectors;
- damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation or failure to follow instructions according to the owner’s manual for this product;
- any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier);
- repair or attempted repair by anyone;
- any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed;
- normal wear and any periodic maintenance;
- damage due to inappropriate storage;
- deterioration due to perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or other external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity;
- damages attributable to power line surge or related electrical abnormalities (wrong voltage, etc);
- damage due to liquid contamination rfi/emi (interference/noise) caused by improper grounding or the improper use of either certified or uncertified equipment, if applicable;
- damage resulting from any use other than that it was intended for;
- product purchased as ex-demo, refurbished stock or second hand.
- any aesthetic alterations due to normal usage or aging.
In order to claim a warranty, contact Tula Microphones. Items cannot be sent for repair without contacting Tula Microphones first. Please provide us with your original order number, a detailed description of the issue and video or pictures showcasing the issue. we will email you further instructions on how to proceed.
All products must be returned in their original packaging with all literature/paperwork and packed with care. If failing to comply we are entitled to impose a fee or refuse to accept the return.
In the case of non-warranty service, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs (to and from Tula Microphones).
In the case of a valid warranty service, Tula Microphones will cover shipping.
We do not recommend to service the unit yourself. Opening the unit will void the warranty.